- We believe in empowering stronger communities through healthier citizens.
- We believe that health and wellness is more than the absence of disease but rather an ongoing process of evolution and adaptation.
- We believe in patient-centered care. That means that you are as much a part of your healing as the treatments you receive.
- We believe everyone deserves a chance to be healthy, so our policy is that no one will be refused services due to age, race, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sexual identity, or inability to pay.
- We believe in the importance of taking care of one another and ourselves through community supported programs and projects.